EMCO Chemical Packaging has a wide variety of equipment in order to handle small and large volume production runs.
- Turnkey blending and packaging of polyisocyanates, solvents and other hazardous and non-hazardous liquids. See Markets
- Turnkey blending and filling of wetted powdered micas.
- Filling of containers from
2 ouncebottles to 55 gallondrums.
- Bulk blends filled in IBCs (totes) as well as full bulk loads. Bulk loads are scaled in and out on site.
- Tanks and equipment to handle orders from 55 – 18,000 gallons.
- Quality control technicians dedicated by production area diligently monitor the production floor to ensure your product is exactly the way you want it
- Full-Service laboratory staffed with degreed chemists. See Quality.
- Ability to lot trace raw materials as soon as they are received, through blending, filling, and shipping of finished products
- Customer forecasts for production of finished goods or advanced procurement of raw materials
- Robust EDI support
- Tracking and reconciliation of customer supplied materials
- Barcode and scan gun tracking of packaging, raw materials, and finished good
Order Fulfillment and Warehousing
- Storage of finished products for release to your distribution network or directly to your end customer.
- Capable of loading full ocean containers, domestic LTL and Truckload Shipments, as well as ground and air shipping via Fed Ex or UPS.
- Storage and shipment of non-hazardous as well as hazardous products.
- With the cost of freight growing and capacity decreasing, simplify your supply chain using direct fulfillment to your customer.
Full color, photo quality, in-house production of pressure sensitive labels
- Production on demand, at time of order
- Stop paying throw away obsolete labels every time regulations chart
- Many stock label blanks for industry standard
- Custom sizes are available with nominal commitment
EMCO Corporate News
Join us at booth 1149 March 31 – April 2 for the largest Paint and Coatings show in the US!
Effective October 1, 2019, Mozel, A Division of EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc., will begin operating as EMCO Chemical Packaging.
EMCO Chemical Packaging will again be exhibiting at the 2019 Western Coatings Show. Please come and visit us at booth number 1020 during the show. The Trade Show portion runs October 21st and 22nd in the Concorde and Rivoli Ballrooms in the Convention Centre of the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas.