See Our Capabilities
EMCO Chemical Packaging has a wide variety of equipment in order to handle small and large volume production runs.
- Turnkey blending and packaging of polyisocyanates, solvents and other hazardous and non-hazardous liquids. See Markets
- Turnkey blending and filling of wetted powdered micas.
- Filling of containers from 2 ounce bottles to 55 gallon drums.
- Bulk blends filled in IBCs (totes) as well as full bulk loads. Bulk loads are scaled in and out on site.
- Tanks and equipment to handle orders from 55 – 18,000 gallons.
- Quality control technicians dedicated by production area diligently monitor the production floor to ensure your product is exactly the way you want it order after order
- Full-Service laboratory staffed with degreed chemists. See Quality.
- Ability to lot trace raw materials as soon as they are received, through blending, filling, and shipping of finished products
- Customer forecasts for production of finished goods or advanced procurement of raw materials
- Robust EDI support
- Tracking and reconciliation of customer supplied materials
- Barcode and scan gun tracking of packaging, raw materials, and finished good
Order Fulfillment and Warehousing
- Storage of finished products for release to your distribution network or directly to your end customer.
- Capable of loading full ocean containers, domestic LTL and Truckload Shipments, as well as ground and air shipping via Fed Ex or UPS.
- Storage and shipment of non-hazardous as well as hazardous products.
- With the cost of freight growing and capacity decreasing, simplify your supply chain using direct fulfillment to your customer.
Full color, photo quality, in-house production of pressure sensitive labels
- Production on demand, at time of order
- Stop paying throw away obsolete labels every time regulations chart
- Many stock label blanks for industry standard
- Custom sizes are available with nominal commitment
EMCO Corporate News
WCS runs October 16th and 17th. Please visit us at booth 304.
Chemicals America runs June 20 – 22. Please visit us at booth L-23.
The Eastern Coatings Show runs May 16 – 18. Please visit EMCO Chemical Packaging at booth 401.